TGIF friends! Can’t believe this weekend is here and December is tomorrow! I thought it would be fun to recap the week and mimic the five things Friday posts that Clare puts up each week.
Five things I ate:
1. Campbell Soup’s Skillet Sensations. Courtney posted a photo when she tried this skillet add-on and it left my mouth watering to try it myself. Lucky enough my Publix had it! There was only one left of the creamy chipotle so I knew that was the way to go. I’m also a sucker for creamy dishes. It wasn’t as spicy as I anticipated and went well with brown rice and steamed green beans. A winner!
2. These chocolate dipped Oreos from last week’s UF/FSU blowout. I still can’t stop thinking about them!
3. My goat cheese and asparagus stuffed chicken. I love anything with goat cheese! It was a big hit over here.
4. A breakfast concoction of raspberry cheesecake yogurt, ricotta cheese, and chopped up apple and pear. Very random, but pretty good! The ricotta cheese took out some of the sweetness of the sweetened low-fat yogurt.
5. These chips and hot salsa at our local lunch spot, La Bamba. We don’t go there as much as we used to!
1. A quick walk with mom at a local park on Sunday.
2. A morning weights from circuit A out of Tina’s Best Body Boot Camp.
3. Workout C from Tina’s Best Body Boot Camp.
4. A quick run with my Tower-of-Terror 10-miler twin.
5. 2 tabatas to make up for not committing to a 45 – minute cardio sesh.
Five things that made me happy:
1. Catching up on Glee. I don’t think I’ve missed a single episode since the show started!
2. Joey Fatone’s ‘Back to the Future’ cha cha on the DWTS finale. I love any homage to my favorite movie!
3. Watched some holiday shows: Charlie Brown Christmas, Tree lighting at Rockerfeller Center and SNL Christmas special.
4. Every cute little thing Ryan says.
5. Caught up with some close friends. (Jess and Charney.)
Five posts I loved:
Cait’s Thanksgiving recap (it looked like my idea of the perfect Thanksgiving!)
I sure didn’t watch too much TV this week, but it looks like I did!
Did you catch any of the TV specials this week?